Sprinkler Systems Upgrade
Type: Fire Suppression
Sprinkler Systems Design
New projects new systems design and upgrades for tenant improvement change in commodity and hazard classification.
- Lafarge –cement plant design, ESFR sprinklers and foam fire protection systems, hose reels, and custom spray-nozzle conveyor fire protection for 40,000 sq ft storage building in Richmond.
- Lafarge –plant spray misting system for fire protection of conveyers of alternate fuels entering the cement kilns.
- 12851 No 5 Road, Richmond – complete sprinkler and fire water supply design for restaurant and multi-tenanted building.
- 3757 190th St, Surrey – industrial food processing plant sprinkler systems design.
- Kleanse Spa, Vancouver – tenant improvement.
- 8011 Leslie Road, Richmond - complete Sprinkler design for 3 level 14-unit short-stay hotel in Richmond BC.